Sunday 25 November 2007

Week Six Overview

This last week or so my main focus has been my essay's that unfortunatly has been soaking up some valueable time or project work. I have now finished my character design for the dog and a young Ginette which took longer than expected as it had to be reworked a few times. I have also been cleaning up my mood boards and I am happy with the outcome I used the incredibles as reference but decided I wanted to do the mood boards in my own style. I have also been modelling the blockout for the group which I have now finished modelling. However I need to animate the blockout, experimenting with different camera angles. Using our final animaticc as reference this I hope to get done by Monday night. Having the blockout done before christmas will allow us to focus on modeling our character's and evoirments over christmas. I am so pleased with our final animatic and I am even more excited to be working on this project.
I have been working really hard on this project hardly sleeping this week while juggleing my essay's and project work together. But I feel I have pulled it off and I know it will be all worth it in the end.
Although I think there has been a little bit of a communication breakdown in my group this due to the stress I think. I do feel that most of the group work really well together which will show in the finishing result

No comments: