Tuesday 13 November 2007

Week 5 Overview

This week I haven't done as much as I hope as I have been focusing on my essay's but Aminata, Yemi, and I came in today. We showed Mike Hirsh our animatic he gave us alot of useful advice in improving it. We and now debating on whether we neet the bakery scene. We also need more inbetween's for our animatic to help explain things more. Aminata and I have decided that she will carry on with the story boards once it is finished I will do the colour for the storyboards. This will help us with light and hopefully we will understand what colour tones we want for our film more.

Aminata has also made me producer so as off now I will be keeping a record of people who have been absent. I have also written out A new timetable for our group. This show's the times and dates for the group meetings till the end of this term. I have also written and email to each group member describeing a few new rules I have put in place.

1. All must attend to group meetings
2. If you cannot attend you must let your group know as soon as possible
3. you must send an e-mail describeing your reason for not attending this will be put on the group blog for teacher's to see

No comments: