Saturday 3 May 2008

prop texturing



Here is the original texture affect I created in Adobe Photoshop










Here are some texture effects I did for our environment which didn't end up being used I wanted to experiment with photoshop to get that pastel look to our bulidings.

I painte most of it but I also but a few filter effects sush as clouds to give the added effect.













As you can see Im not quite finished here because I can't seem to remember how to get rid of the white on the bell I been having a blonde moment tonight and just can't seem to remember how you do it however I know I'll have a lightbulb moment soon!!!!



here are some of the props I have done. I have done two more a wardrode and an umbrella but for some reason I cannot assign the texture to them which is really confusing however I'll speak to Aminata tomorrow and ask her. But the textures are ready!!!

No comments: